Sell and Spend Ethereum with Walmart Visa Gift Card
Get paid via bank transfers, online wallets, gift cards, and over 350 other payment methods.
Get Paid With
Rate per Ethereum
How to Sell Ethereum on Paxful
Paxful makes it easy for both beginners and experts to achieve financial freedom. And since we're a peer-to-peer marketplace, you can sell Ethereum (ETH) directly to millions of users all over the world without the need for banking institutions or corporations!
Here’s what you need to do:
Before you can start selling Ethereum, you must first create and verify your Paxful account or log in to your existing one. Once you’ve logged in, just follow these steps:
- Set your terms - Determine the maximum amount of ETH you want to sell and pick your payment method of choice. You can also set your preferred currency as well as your location if you like.
- Search for offers - Once you’ve set your terms, click Search for Offers to see a selection of relevant offers to choose from.
- Review the offer - Don’t forget to inspect all the important details of your buyer including their verification level, number of successful trades, and feedback from other users, before you proceed.
- Start the trade - If you find a reputable buyer, click Sell. to review the terms and conditions set by the buyer. If you agree, enter the amount of ETH you’re willing to trade and click Sell Now. This then brings you to a live trade chat and temporarily transfers your ETH to our secure escrow.
- Complete the trade: Once you receive the payment and the buyer accomplishes their end of the trade, you can release the ETH from escrow to their wallet. You’ll also be able to download the public receipt if you wish to keep a record of the transaction.
- Leave feedback - Don’t forget to tell us your experience with your trade partner after a successful transaction.
Check out our Knowledge Base to learn more about how to sell ETH instantly. You may also create an offer if you want to set your own terms or trade instructions. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions. Happy trading!