Buy Tether with PayM
Paym accounts are linked to a user's mobile phone number instead of bank details such as sort code and account number. Paym transactions are as fast as Faster Payment and Link technologies.
Rate per Tether
How to Buy Tether on Paxful
Paxful aims to make financial services accessible to millions of underbanked individuals worldwide. We give you the freedom to exchange your money for Tether (USDT) and use it as you see fit; be it for paying for goods and services, protecting your assets against inflation, purchasing digital currencies, or to hedge against the price volatility of cryptocurrencies.
On Paxful’s people-powered marketplace, you can buy Tether directly from fellow users just like you from across the globe. No banks, corporations, or other intermediaries involved.
Here’s how to get started:
- Create an account or sign in to your existing one. Signing up on Paxful comes with a free wallet where you can store your USDT.
- Select a payment method, enter the amount you want to spend in your preferred currency, then hit Search for Offers.
- Go over each offer and review their terms and conditions. Keep an eye on the rates set by the sellers, as well as their reputation scores and feedback to gauge their credibility.
- Once you find an offer that best fits your requirements, confirm the amount you'll pay and start the trade. This will open a live chat where you can communicate with the seller in real-time.
- During the trade, the seller will provide further details on how to proceed. Follow their instructions carefully and confirm the transaction once you make the payment.
- Once the seller validates the payment, they’ll release your USDT safely held in our escrow, directly into your Paxful Tether wallet.
Once you’ve completed the trade, you can spend your Tether balance on anything you like, or transfer it to another wallet.
With over 300 ways to pay including cash, bank transfers, and gift cards, buying USDT has never been simpler. Don’t see your preferred payment method? Let us know and we’ll try to add it on our platform. For more information, check out our Knowledge Base or contact our support team.