Buy Ethereum (ETH)
With over 300 payment methods to choose from, you can buy Ethereum using bank transfers, gift cards, and so much more.
Rate per Ethereum
How to Buy Ethereum on Paxful
Paxful aims to bring financial inclusion to millions of underbanked individuals around the world. We make it simple and secure to exchange your money or other cryptocurrencies for Ethereum (ETH) and use it where you need it the most, from everyday purchases to speculative investment.
Our people-powered marketplace allows you to buy Ethereum directly from users around the world, with no banks or other intermediaries involved. Here’s how you can buy ETH instantly:
- Register an account – Signing up to get a free digital wallet where you can safely store your ETH.
- Scout for offers –Pick your preferred mode of payment, enter the amount you’ll spend in any currency, and hit Search for Offers. Carefully review the terms of each offer and check the seller’s profile. Pay close attention to their rates, availability, and feedback from past trades.
- Start trading – If you agree with the seller’s requirements, enter the amount you want to spend and begin the trade. This will open a live chat where the seller will provide you with detailed instructions. Follow their instructions precisely and don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
- Receive ETH – After you send the payment and mark the trade as paid, give the seller a few moments to verify the transaction. They’ll then release the ETH directly into your Paxful wallet.
- Leave feedback – Tell us and other users about your experience with your trade partner. This is important in keeping our platform safe for everyone.
See how safe, quick, and easy it is to buy Ethereum from Paxful? With 300+ payment methods to choose from, trading crypto is now as effortless as it can be. Visit our Knowledge Base or reach out to our support team for more information.
With over 300 ways to pay including cash, bank transfers, and gift cards, buying USDT has never been simpler. Don’t see your preferred payment method? Let us know and we’ll try to add it on our platform. For more information, check out our Knowledge Base or contact our support team.