Buy Bitcoin (BTC) with Walmart China Card
Paxful makes it easy and secure for you to buy and hold bitcoin. Find the best offer below and buy bitcoin with Walmart China Card today.
Buy Bitcoin with
Rate per bitcoin
How to Buy Bitcoin on Paxful
Here at Paxful, our goal is to make financial services accessible to millions of people around the world. We want to give people the opportunity to spend money wherever they see fit and significantly improve their everyday lives.
Our platform works on the principle of peer-to-peer finance, which enables you to buy bitcoins directly from other users like yourself, without involving banks or corporations. You will become part of a community made up of over three million users, all of whom have come to us with the goal of gaining control over their finances.
Buying crypto on Paxful is simple; just follow these steps:
- Sign up – Create an account and you will automatically get your free bitcoin wallet.
- Find an offer – Once you have an account, choose the mode of payment, the amount of bitcoin you’re willing to purchase and your preferred currency, and click Search for Offers. Browse through the list of available offers, choose the one that best matches your requirements, and review the seller’s terms.
- Begin the trade – If you are satisfied with the seller’s terms, enter the amount of bitcoin you want to buy, and start the trade. This will open a live chat with the seller. Follow the instructions of the seller to make the payment and confirm it.
- Receive the bitcoin – The seller will then release the bitcoins directly into your Paxful wallet.
You can also watch our detailed video walkthrough on how to buy bitcoins instantly.
After completing a trade successfully, you can send or spend bitcoin to any wallet or service directly from your Paxful wallet.
With over 300 payment methods available, buying bitcoins online has never been easier. From cash and bank transfers to gift cards and payment applications, you can select the option most suitable for you. If you have a preferred payment method that you don’t see, let us know and we will strive to make it happen.
Trade fast, safe, and secure with Paxful peer-to-peer bitcoin marketplace. Get started today!
How to Buy Tether on Paxful
Paxful aims to make financial services accessible to millions of underbanked individuals worldwide. We give you the freedom to exchange your money for Tether (USDT) and use it as you see fit; be it for paying for goods and services, protecting your assets against inflation, purchasing digital currencies, or to hedge against the price volatility of cryptocurrencies.
On Paxful’s people-powered marketplace, you can buy Tether directly from fellow users just like you from across the globe. No banks, corporations, or other intermediaries involved.
Here’s how to get started:
- Create an account or sign in to your existing one. Signing up on Paxful comes with a free wallet where you can store your USDT.
- Select a payment method, enter the amount you want to spend in your preferred currency, then hit Search for Offers.
- Go over each offer and review their terms and conditions. Keep an eye on the rates set by the sellers, as well as their reputation scores and feedback to gauge their credibility.
- Once you find an offer that best fits your requirements, confirm the amount you'll pay and start the trade. This will open a live chat where you can communicate with the seller in real-time.
- During the trade, the seller will provide further details on how to proceed. Follow their instructions carefully and confirm the transaction once you make the payment.
- Once the seller validates the payment, they’ll release your USDT safely held in our escrow, directly into your Paxful Tether wallet.
Once you’ve completed the trade, you can spend your Tether balance on anything you like, or transfer it to another wallet.
With over 300 ways to pay including cash, bank transfers, and gift cards, buying USDT has never been simpler. Don’t see your preferred payment method? Let us know and we’ll try to add it on our platform. For more information, check out our Knowledge Base or contact our support team.