Contact Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm
**PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND OUR REQUIREMENTS**
**If you have a new account we will not do any business with you. You must also verify your identity before banking information is provided**
This listing is for CASH deposits for Key Bank. If you deposit anything other than cash your Bitcoins will NOT be released. We use a variety of Fraud Detection methods to ensure protection against fraud.
1) Start a trade request for a unique amount (ex. $250.27) and specify which bank you would like to use (Key Bank or Fifth Third)
2) You will need to upload two pictures so read directions carefully. One will be two forms of identification next to a piece of paper with today's date written on it (one picture ID and one other form of identification are required. Accepted forms are drivers license, state ID, passport, social security card, birth certificate, utility bill, insurance card, credit card, college ID, etc. You MUST also upload a selfie with you holding your ID and a piece of paper with today's date written on it.
3) Once your identity has been verified you will receive banking information to deposit CASH ONLY at your nearest bank.
4) Once deposit is complete text or email the deposit slip receipt with the following information:
a) For Purchase of Bitcoin from eServiZes
b) Your Paxful Username
c) No refunds or returns
***Do NOT do or your Bitcoins will NOT be released***
1) If you live in, reside in, conduct business in, or are just visiting the State of New York we CANNOT do business with you. If you make a deposit your Bitcoins will not be released and you will have to wait for a refund of your money.
2) Third party deposits are unacceptable. The Paxful account owner MUST be the only person making the deposit.
3) DO NOT deposit anything other than cash.
**If you are looking to purchase more than $3000 please get in touch as we would require more identity verification, however, we do offer discounts for larger purchases**
**Due to recent federal regulations if you live in, reside in, conduct business in, or are "just visiting" New York and New Hampshire we will no longer be able to conduct business with you**