PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE OPENING A TRADE
DO NOT OPEN A TRADE UNLESS YOU CAN CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED HERE.
I am typically available from 9am - Midnight Eastern time. It may take me up to 30 minutes to respond. Please be patient. You may proceed with verification steps if required, or with deposit steps if you have previously verified identity and funding source with me. You do not need to wait for me to respond before completing these steps.
First time buyers with me:
1. Identity verification: You must identify yourself with a photo ID by holding the ID next to your face, ALONG WITH a handwritten note containing the transaction ID of this trade and taking a picture and sending the picture to me.
2. Address verification: You must submit a picture of a utility bill or bank mailing containing your name and address.
3. Name verification: Your name must match your ID and the name on your (已隐藏) account.
4. Statement of funding source: You must submit a picture of a signed note indicating the source of the funds you are using to purchase the crypto currency. If the source of funds is your occupation, you must submit your employer's name, address, and phone number, your role with the company, and proof of employment (2x paystubs within the last three months).
Once these four steps are completed and we complete a trade, I will mark you as a trusted entity and you will no longer need to submit these proofs to perform trades with me.
To complete the trade:
1. This trade offer requires you to deposit money into a PNC account. You may go to a local PNC branch location and make a cash deposit, in person. You may send a Zelle payment. You may perform a domestic wire transfer.
2. Upon completion of the deposit, you must be able to scan or capture a picture of the deposit receipt containing the dollar amount, the date and time of deposit, and any transaction or reference number.
3. You must submit the receipt image as proof of payment for release of BTC to occur. For Zelle deposits, it must show a completed (non-pending) status.
Once you submit the receipt, I will log into my bank and verify deposit. Once deposit is verified, BTC will be released.