YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDES:
ID required on all purchases!!
Please ensure that payments are made as Instant Payments (as opposed to an eCheck payment which takes 3-5 days to clear). This typically requires that you have a linked bank account and credit card associated with your account. To learn more, please contact Paypal or read more here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/popup/about-payment-methods
**If your payment comes through as an eCheck, we'll be forced to cancel the payment which can take up to 24hrs and leave both of our funds tied up.
Note: In the event of multiple transactions totaling over $300, we may require additional verification such as a picture of buyer holding his/her ID. This helps further protect against fraudulent PayPal transactions and can be required if transactions exceed our $300 limit.
Prior to purchase, buyer must:
- Provide ID and handwritten date + signature (instructions: write date & signature on a piece of paper. Place ID next to signature/date. Take picture.
In PayPal payment description, buyer must include:
- Bitcoin amount and Paxful User ID.
- Statement: "I hereby certify that trade completion via Paxful's integrated escrow service serves as proof of delivery for this transaction."
Note: Upon fraudulent reversal or dispute, we will perform the following:
1. Provide Paypal with export of all supporting information, including ID, Paxful trade export, and blockchain information
2. Report payment as fraudulent to our PayPal fraud detection service (which will propagate the report to other users of the service)
3. On high dollar disputes, report to local authorities (felony wire fraud)
4. Report to IC3 and any other applicable reporting outlets.