- Send me a selfie with one of your IDs (Passport, Drivers License, etc).
- Write "I, (Name), authorise payment from my PayPal to [email protected] the sum of (Amount in EUR) and will not chargeback/dispute this payment. (Signature) (Date)" on a piece of paper.
- Send me a photo of that same ID next to this piece of paper.
- All documentation must be clear and readable.
- The ID provided must be the ID of the person who made the payment.
- Your PayPal account must be verified.
- Your PayPal account must be a personal account and not a business account.
- The name and address on the provided ID should match the name and address on your PayPal account. If there is no address on the ID you will need to provide a utility bill.
- I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- I’m paying the PayPal fees.
- You will need to click the “Confirm Receipt“ button on the PayPal transaction to confirm you received your bitcoins.
ANY FRAUDULENT, CHARGED BACK, OR REVERSED PAYMENTS WILL BE REPORTED TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES. ANY FRAUDSTERS WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, AND I WILL SEEK RECOVERY OR CRIMINAL CHARGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL COURTS.