I have a $200 x 2 Macy's Store Gift Card this isn't a store credit from returns, this an ACTUAL PHYSICAL BOUGHT & PAID FOR IN STORE GIFT CARD WITH RECEIPT. So please don't start this trade and expect me to offer the card details &/or pics if you aren't going to release BTC immediately upon verifying card details, PLEASE NO PROLONGED HOUR + ESCROW HOLDING!
Once I provide card info. &/or pics the CARD BELONGS TO YOU, you must be able to release escrow at this point. If you need the physical card mailed somewhere that is an option, simply provide the mailing address in the chat, again though you must be able to release escrow once you verify balance.
For online purchases (Recommended method for ease of purchase)...
>> GET YOUR ORDER/PURCHASE READY AND BEGIN CHECKOUT PROCESS, ONLY OPEN TRADE WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY AT THE POINT WHERE YOU NEED THE GIFT CARD INFO FOR CHECKOUT <<
YOU MAY BEGIN THIS PROCESS ONLINE AT... WWW.MACYS.COM
OR IF YOU ARE SIMPLY CHECKING CARD BALANCE & PLAN TO USE CARD IN STORE CALL...
1-800-511-2752 PROMPT #1 THEN #2 THEN LISTEN FOR 3 DIGITS SECURITY CODE AND ENTER THIS NUMBER FOLLOWED BY # TO REACH BALANCE SECTION WHERE YOU WILL INPUT ALL CARD DIGITS INCLUDING 4 DIGIT PIN# FOLLOWED BY #.
NEWBIES TO GIFT CARD REDEMPTION FROM PAXFUL VENDORS?...
To use any giftcard in store without the physical card, follow these steps...
1) From your cellphone choose your giftcard wallet App from PlayStore (Android) or AppStore (I-Phone), I recommend "Raise", "Gyft", or "Pocket-Zee" there are many more but I have personally had success with these 3 so far.
2) Open the App and sign up/register with your email until you have established log-in credentials
3) Find the section where you can "Add Giftcard" Usually called "Wallet"
4) Now you simply select the merchant i.e. "Macy's" and follow the directions usually simply add the gift card details at this point, keep in mind most of these apps don't verify balances nor do they automatically update balance when you make purchases with your gift cards, so you must keep track yourself by updating the balance after each time you use the cards.
5) Present your phone with the app displaying the Barcode that has been generated for your giftcard # or simply the numerical giftcard depending on what app you are using, to the store clerk who will redeem your card towards the purchase.
QU1CKB1TZ a.k.a. " C01NKAT "