I have the right to refuse the trade if the fraudulent activity is suspected.
I have the right to ask you to cancel at any point during the transaction.
You must have both the amazon gift card and the receipt in your hand at the time of trading on Paxful.
Only Physical Amazon Gift cards paid with CASH are accepted.
The receipt has to state clearly the word CASH.
Card number and receipt must match or you will be required to cancel.
THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS FROM USA!
Before sending codes please wait for agreement of terms .
ONLY after we agree on the terms, please do the following:
- upload picture of card and its cash receipt (and package, if the numbers are on it). The numbers on the card MUST MATCH the ones on the receipt. If they do not match you must cancel immediately. Do not send extra receipts or extra cards but cancel immediately.
- card should ONLY be purchased with CASH
I need to see the 4 corners of the card and the picture must be extremely clear and every single character must be readable including below the barcode. If you do not provide the 4 corners of the card you must cancel immediately, the fact that you showed any gift card code doesnt give you the right to hold our coins. We will dispute any claims.
Send the full card or cancel.
- give us 5-10 minutes to check your card
- leave kind feedback
We can only trade with you if you are selling every single card on the receipt to us in one transaction. We buy all the cards or we buy none.
If you upload the gift card before I ask you to do so I will ask you to cancel the trade and will not release coins.
If I get card redeemed to another account or claim locked you must cancel immediately no questions asked.
If you are taking too long to reply or to upload information I will ask you to cancel and you must cancel immediately.
1) To be sure that you are the real owner of the card, we may ask you to write something on the receipt or will ask you to cut the card.
2) We do not accept multi packs.
3) We do not accept card that have been traded on other transactions on paxful or other peer to peer websites.