1. Not more than $100. Please upload the physical card. I only accept the American iTunes card, not accept any code.
Tell me about this card. For example :25x4, 100x3, 50x2.
3. Upload a clear picture. The whole picture.
4. Change the gift card code to "X" (a total of 16)
5. The value of the code you are selling must be the same value as the transaction you open. Or I'll stop you.
6. This card must have a clear face value. I don't accept its face value or handwriting.
7. Don't waste time. If you delay your work, my work will be timely and effective. I will choose to forbid you.
8. Contact me and upload photos until I accept your suggestion. If there is no connection, I will not take any responsibility.
9. Explicit entity CARDS must be updated. I can't accept code or code on a physical card that sends fake photos or blurred images. Will they be rejected?
10. I can't accept photos, PHOTOSHOP, or I don't take any responsibility.
Note: if you don't have a clear picture, I will refuse to trade. Not accepting fuzzy images and sending code.
If the card has been redeemed, you are in dispute. You need to provide the invoice and redemption details.
Please provide as soon as possible, otherwise I will not bear any responsibility.
Do not disguise the large denomination as the standard face value, do not meet the payment terms, you will be blocked.
The printed code is pasted on the card and you will be rejected.