"-------------------- TERMS OF TRADE --------------------
- US physical Amazon card only
- The cards MUST HAVE 15 characters and start with AQ [E.g: AQ***-*****-*****]. I DO NOT accept codes start with AS,...
- Value of total cards must be equal to the trade value.
If total value of card(s) is less than the trade value, send me more cards or I will ask you to cancel and open new trade that has the same value with the card(s) I redeemed and release in that trade.
If value of any card is larger than the trade value or is larger than the value you announce me before you send, I only release for that card only when my order is delivered successfully, it may vary between 5-7 days after redeeming or maybe faster if card is less than 100. Otherwise, the account is died or order is canceled by any causes after redeeming that card, I won’t release at any cost.
- Your card have to be clear. E-codes, scanned cards, edited cards, screenshot pictures of the cards are not accepted. If not, I have a right to refuse using the card, and you have to cancel trade
- If your card is continually invalid while redeeming because of bad image, wrong typing (in case you type for me), after 2 failed times of redeeming, you have to cancel the trade.
I won’t accept if after that you sell to someone and it has been used by someone else.
- If you response too slow and I’m not sure you wan’t to trade or not, I have a right to refuse to trade with you, please DON’T SEND card after I say don’t send.
- If this trade have tag PHYSICAL CARD ONLY, only send physical card, I will assume code here means that code in the physical card. If it’s an e-code, or code without image, please state it clearly at the beginning, otherwise I can refuse to redeem the code and you have to cancel trade.
- Make sure the card is NEW and never redeemed. I will not responsible for ""Already redeemed to another account""
- Upload the cards ONLY WHEN I agree to trade. Please ask before sending, if not, I can refuse to redeem that card and you have to cancel trade.
- I have the right to reject all trades that I think are risky!"