Xbox Digital Gift Card - Additional Product Information:
Redeem a prepaid code
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards, and Xbox Music Pass cards, on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here’s how:
1. On a computer, go to https://live.xbox.com/redeemtoken and click Sign In.
2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
4. Enter the 25-character prepaid code and click Confirm.
Xbox One console steps:
1. From the Home screen, scroll right to Store.
2. Under Categories, select Games.
3. Select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code.”
4. If prompted, sign in.
5. Otherwise, select Or enter the 25-character code, and then enter your code.
Xbox 360 console steps:
1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the account for which you want to use the prepaid code.
2. Press the Guide button on the controller.
3. Go to Games & Apps and select Redeem Code.
4. Enter the 25-character prepaid code and select Done.
5. When prompted, select Yes to confirm the redemption.