***IMPORTANT NOTE #1*** Seems like lots of first timers don't know that when you claim an Amazon card you can only claim the ENTIRE amount, so if you bought a $50 card, you need to use it to buy $50 in coin =)
***IMPORTANT NOTE #2 *** Sometimes it takes a few hours for the card to activate after you purchase it. Usually if it's not activated yet I will get a code of "GC NOT VALID" when I try to claim it. The only solution I know of is to wait.
I'm a little new, but glad to help out any way I can. With over 100 successful transactions in the last couple of weeks I've learned a lot, and I'm happy to help you if I can.
+++ Feedback is appreciated at the end of the transaction
Remember always use 2 factor authentication! I suggest authy app or google authenticator.
Stay safe, have fun!
I'm a regular 30 year old white dude. I live in California. I'm into old cars, video games, and flying drones.
The steps of the trade:
1) You find a retail location selling Amazon Gift cards (Pharmacy, Supermarket, 711, etc)
2) You buy a physical Card with CASH only and save a copy of the receipt. Why cash? Protect me and protect you! A card bought with cash cannot be cancelled at a later time.
3) Take a picture of the back of the Amazon with the code scratched off. Picture must be high RES and clear.
4) Open the trade with me =)
4) Post the pic AND/OR type in the code on the back in the Trade chat and click Payment Complete.
5) Wait for the me to claim code, then release bitcoins, it'll only take a sec =)