1. Open a trade request for an amount with some change.
OK - $100.02, $323.83
NOT OK - $100.00, $323.00
2. Go to the nearest Co-op Credit Union Shared Branch (https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/) and fill out a deposit slip using my account information. You must ask me for this after opening the trade.
3. ONLY deposit cash. NO checks, NO money orders, NO funny business.
4. Make sure the teller gives you a receipt.
5. Using a pen or marker, (the bank has pens you can use) legibly write in the MIDDLE of the receipt:
trading bitcoin with AndyBrooks on paxful
6. Take a clear photo of the receipt and upload it using the 'Upload' button under the chat window. NO scans
7. Press 'I have paid'
8. I will verify the deposit and release the bitcoins from escrow to you.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
By opening a trade with me you agree that you are not a New York resident. No deposits will be accepted from New York