Selling crypto is very exciting, and we are thrilled that you are taking this journey with us.
This guide will help to find existing offers to sell cryptocurrency. If you want to create your own offer, please see our article on creating offers.
Hakbang 1 Pagtatakda ng mga kahilingan sa paghahanap
Here’s a short video on how to sell Bitcoin instantly:
Hakbang 1 Pagtatakda ng mga kinakailangan sa paghahanap
1. Create an account or log in to your Paxful account, hover over the Sell arrow, and click your preferred cryptocurrency.
The page with offers to sell cryptocurrency appears.
Tip: Using your phone? Click the hamburger icon and choose one of the options from the list that appears.
2. Click Show All or Any payment method field and select your preferred payment method to sell crypto on the dialog box that appears.
Alternatively, click View offers for all payment options to see the list of all payment methods available.
3. Click Any currency and select your currency from the list. Enter the amount you want to trade in the Any amount field.
You can leave the Any amount field empty if you do not have any specific amount in mind.
4. Piliin ang iyong bansa mula sa listahan ng Lokasyon .
5. Click FIND OFFERS. The offer list is updated according to your search requirements.
Hakbang 2 Paghahanap ng alok
1. Magbrowse sa pamamagitan ng listahan ng mga alok.
Ang listahan ay magsisimula sa mga alok na may:
- Mga buyer na may pinakamagandang marka at reputasyon.
- Mga buyer na may pinaka-aktibo sa platform at handa para sa agarang trade.
- The most profitable margin.
Tingnan ang mga tag at label para sa karagdagang impormasyon tungkol sa alok. Kapag nahanap mo ang alok na gusto mo, pindutin ang Sell.
Note: Your trade hasn’t started yet, at this point.
The Offer page appears.
Pag-aralan ang lahat ng detalye ng alok tulad ng:
- Mga limit sa pagbebenta — ay ang halagang inalok nang hindi napakababa o hindi napakataas?
- Rate ng buyer — mukha bang kikita ka dito?
- Mga termino ng alok — ay ang hinihiling na karagdagang mga dokumento o pagkakaroon ng espesipikong kahilingan bilang bahagi ng pamamaraan ng trade?
- Paxful fee — this fee depends on the payment method you choose.
2. Enter the amount you are ready to trade in the traditional currency field or cryptocurrency field. Click SELL NOW.
3. In a dialog box that appears, click I understand the risk, proceed to sell.
4. A new caution dialog box appears. Confirm reading the warning by clicking I understand.
Lilitaw ang page ng Trade chat .
- When the trade starts, the cryptocurrency rate is fixed and will not fluctuate.
- Cryptocurrency is moved from your personal Paxful wallet to the trade’s secure escrow.
Hakbang 3 Trading
1. Talakayin ang kinakailangang mga detalye sa kasosyo mo gamit ang aming trade chat at maingat na sundin ang mga tagubilin.
2. Once your trade partner has made the payment, click Release.
Double-check if the amount sent to you is correct. Confirm sending BTC to the buyer by clicking Release in a dialog box that appears.
- Only the buyer can cancel the trade.
- In case of any trouble or disagreement, click Dispute to invite our moderators to investigate the case.
- You can click Report a problem to file a report.
- If the trade expires, you can reopen it by clicking Reopen escrow.
Inilalabas mo ang BTC mula sa trade escrow patungo sa Paxful wallet ng buyer. Ang trade ay matagumpay na makukumpleto.
- After a trade, consider leaving feedback to your trade partner. This helps other traders to understand who they are dealing with.
- You can click Click to add Username to your contacts to quickly trade with them in the future to add a user to your Trade Partners list. This will help you to create your own trading community with users you trust.
- If you need a public receipt of the BTC transaction, click Public receipt on the bottom of the page.
Warning: If your country is in the OFAC grey list, selling cryptocurrency requires you to verify your ID.
Check our tips for selling cryptocurrency for more information. In case if you want to buy crypto, see the following guide.