To set up up 2FA with SMS (text) follow the steps below:
Setting up 2FA with SMS:
- Login to your Paxful account on a different device.
- Hover over your username on the top right of the page and click Settings from the menu.
- On the settings menu, click Security.
- On the security page, under 2FA settings, choose SMS by clicking on the down arrow
- You will then see a menu where you can click Enable 2FA via SMS.
- Once you click Enable 2FA via SMS, a menu will appear.
To ensure that 2FA via SMS is turned on, make sure it says Activated next to Status. Also check the toggle under Apply 2FA and next to Logging in is blue.
Paxful recommends that you also enable 2FA via SMS for Sending cryptocurrency and for Releasing cryptocurrency. This allows for thorough security when logging in and trading.
- When all toggles are blue, you’re finished! 2FA via SMS is set up.
To remove 2FA via SMS, hit the button.
To troubleshoot 2FA with SMS visit our help center page.