Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) can greatly enhance your account security. We recommend using Authy as it's more secure. To set up 2FA with Twilio Authy follow the steps below:
Twilio Authy Requirements:
- Download the Authy app
Setting up Authy:
- Login to your Paxful account on a different device.
Hover over your username on the top right of the page and click Settings from the menu.
On the settings menu, click Security
- On the security page, under Two-factor authentication (2FA) settings, choose Authy.
Click Activate now and a QR code appears.
- Scan the QR code with your phone by using the Authy app. A 6-digit code will appear on the app or you can copy the code for manual setup.
- Enter the 6-digit code into the field next to the QR code. Your code will be automatically submitted once you input the code.
- Once your code is automatically submitted, a menu will appear.
To verify that 2FA via Twilio Authy is turned on, make sure it says Activated. For more security, check all the toggles under the Enable 2FA column.
When all toggles are blue, you’re done! 2FA via Twilio Authy is set up.
To troubleshoot 2FA with Authy, visit our help center page.