Starting on July 14, 2021, users located in Nigeria are now able to use their NIN (national identification number) to verify their identity and address on Paxful.
To use your NIN on Paxful follow the instructions below:
- Select your issuing country as Nigeria and choose the option: National Identification Number (NIN) from the drop-down menu.
Enter your 11-digit NIN in the box provided.
Click on the “Start Verification Process” button.
Provide a selfie (or take a picture of yourself) to prove your identity matches your NIN.
Please ensure the following:
- Your face is well lit and in full view of the camera
- Don’t wear anything that might block any part of your face.
- Follow all instructions that appear on the screen.
5. When taking your selfie, please allow camera access as seen in the image below.6. Take a selfie by lining up your face to the oval shown on the screen. See the image below for more details.
7. Once the image has been taken, we will verify your image and you will see the screen below.
8. As soon as your picture is verified and approved, you will see the image below. This means your identification and address have been verified. You are now ready to start trading!
If your image does not pass our verification process, you will see the screen below and need to try again.