Once you make your buy or sell offer, you can easily edit the offer by following these quick steps:
1. Go to your Classic Dashboard. Under the My Offers section, you can see a snapshot of all your current offers. Here you can view your offers in more detail and edit your offers.
2. For your Buy Offers, click on Offers to Buy. For your Sell Offers, click on Offers to Sell
3. Next, click on the Edit button, next to the View button.
You can also Turn Off your offers with the blue toggle button
4. You will be taken to the first Edit Offer page. On this page, you can make changes to your payment method and other trade details. Once all your info is updated, click Next Step in the right-hand column.
You can always delete the offer by clicking on the delete offer button.
5. After hitting Next Step, you will be taken to the second Edit Offer page. Here you can change trade pricing, offer margins, and other details. Once all the info is updated click Next Step in the right-hand column.
6. After hitting Next Step, you will be taken to the third Edit Offer page. Here you can change trade instructions, offer tags, offer terms, and other details. Once all the info is updated click Update Offer in the right-hand column.
7. Once you update your offer, you will see a pop-up message confirming your updates.
You can also share your updated offer on your social media accounts and via email.
That’s it! You have now successfully edited your offer.