1. Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username located on the upper right of the page and click “Settings.”
2. On the menu on the left side of the page, click “Verification.”
3. To begin, click the “Start Verification Process.”
4. Choose the appropriate issuing country and ID type you will be providing.
5. Submit an image of your ID document, which will be checked to ensure it is legitimate and has not been altered or manipulated. Accepted IDs are passport, National ID card (in the new format), driver’s license and voter's card.
6. Make a selfie/self-portrait.
7. You’ll be notified about your application in just a few minutes! Check your notification inbox if your application has been approved or declined. You can also check your email inbox.
Please note that we have a limit of 3 attempts within each 24h!