ID verification elevates your trading experience to a new level. We have done our best to make this process as easy as possible for you. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you verify your ID on Paxful.
Here is a short video that walks you through the verification process:
Step 1 Open Verification Page
- Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username located on the upper right of the page and click Settings.
The Settings page appears.
- On the left menu bar, click Verification.
The Verification page appears.
Step 2 Insert Your Details
1. Fill in the fields on the ID verification form.
|Country Your Photo ID is From||Select the country that issued your ID.|
|Type of Photo ID||Select the type of ID you are submitting.|
|Date of Birth||Select the day, month and year of your birth|
|First Name||Your first name||If you have more than one first name, enter them all in this field.|
|Middle Name||Your middle name||This field is optional.|
|Last Name||Your last name||If you have more than one last name, enter them all in this field.|
2. Click START VERIFICATION PROCESS. The photo ID verification page appears.
Step 3 Provide ID Photo
- On the ID verification page, click Start.
The Submit identity card page appears.
- Choose whether you want to take a photo of ID or to upload an existing file from your device.
To click a picture of your ID, make sure your document is ready and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Click Take photo.
- Click Start.
Warning: Give the application permission to access your device camera.
Place your ID in the center of the screen and make sure all the necessary details are visible:
- your face
- document number
- your full name
- Click the Camera icon to capture the image.
The image is captured and displayed on the screen.
- If the image is clear, click Confirm. If the photo is not legible or if you are not satisfied with it, click Retake and try again.
Repeat the process once again to capture the backside of your ID card or Driving license. In the case of a passport, simply continue to the next step.
If you want to upload a file from your device,
- Click Upload file.
The Upload image page appears.
- Click Choose file and select a file from your device.
- Click Choose another file if you want to retry. If you selected the right file, click Confirm.
Repeat the process once again to capture the backside of your For an ID card or Driving license. In the case of a passport, simply continue to the next step.
Step 4 Complete Face Verification
The next step after submitting your ID is to complete your face verification. To verify your facial identity.
- On the Face verification page, click Start.
The application activates your device camera so you can click a picture of your face. While clicking the picture, keep the following points in mind:
- Look straight into the camera.
- Make sure you are dressed decently and are not wearing glasses or hats.
- Follow the instructions by moving your face closer to the camera.
- Fit your face into the oval frame.
- In case of an error, click Try again. In case of success, your photo will be sent automatically to our Verification Team.
You’ll be notified about your application in just a few minutes! Check your notification inbox to find out if your application was approved or declined. You will also receive an email with the result of your verification.
Note: You can make 10 verification attempts within a period of 24 hours!