Here you can find the main requirements, which are essential to make ID verification process quick and successful:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must have a valid email address.
- Only personal documents can be used.
- Only the following ID types* are accepted:
- National ID card (in the new format)
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s card
- ID documents should be valid up to the date of the verification request submission.
- Paper format of ID documents is not accepted.
- Selfie should be in a photo format and not a scanned picture.
- All files uploaded should be original. No editing is allowed.
- All files should be clearly visible, high quality, JPEG format, all information should be readable, should not be covered by any passport covers or other objects.
- Data on the document should match entered data in the form.
- If your document is written in a language that does not use the English alphabet, please translate and attach the following statement:
“I hereby certify that the attached is an official and accurate translation of my document (document type). If found otherwise, Paxful has my authorization and full right to suspend my account and not refund the balance due to false information (Name and translation date)(Signature)."
- Check our banned countries list.
* Please note that the option of accepted ID documents depends on your country