Address verification is an important part of our KYC. It provides you with even more possibilities on our platform. Here is a guide on how to go through this process:
Note: Before you begin, make sure you have successfully passed our ID verification.
Step 1 Open Verification Page
- Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username located on the upper right of the page and click Settings.
The Settings page appears.
- On the left menu bar, click Verification.
The Verification page appears.
Step 2 Insert Your Details
- Fill in the fields on the address verification form.
|Country of Your Residence||Select your current country of residence.|
|Type of Proof of Address Document||Select the type of document you are submitting.||Accepted documents: utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement.|
|Region/State||Select your current state or region of residence.|
|City||Your city of residence.||As shown in your document.|
|Address Line 1||Enter your address.||As shown in your document.|
|Address Line 2||Continue your address.||This is optional.|
|Postal Code||Your postal code.||As shown in your document.|
- Click START VERIFICATION PROCESS.
The Address verification page appears.
Step 3 Upload Proof of Address
- Click Upload files. Upload the document you selected.
Note: Remember to submit a proof of address that is less than 3 months old. If you do submit an older document, you will have to restart the verification process.
- After choosing the file click Continue. If you want to choose another file, click Upload files and retry.
You’ll be notified about your application in just a few minutes (5-10min)! Check your notification inbox if your application has been approved or declined. You can also check your email inbox.