How do I deposit funds to the debit card?
Once you’ve been approved, depositing funds to your debit card is easy:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to the Wallet page.
- From there, click on the Debit Card tab.
- Click the Manage My Card button, this will take you to our partner, BlockCard’s dashboard.
- Click Deposit, and then select Bitcoin (BTC). This will take you to your BTC wallet address on BlockCard.
- Copy your BTC wallet address by clicking the copy button. By clicking Go To Paxful Wallet, you will be directed to your wallet on Paxful website, where you can send you Bitcoin from Paxful to your card. Make sure to deposit more than $10 equivalent of BTC on top of the transaction fee (we recommend depositing at least $20 due to the cost of fees and market fluctuation).
- After 4 confirmations on the blockchain, you should be able to see your balance in the form of USD.
How long will it take for my funds to show up on my debit card?
Once you send BTC from your Paxful wallet, the funds should arrive after 4 confirmations on the blockchain. You can track the status of your transaction through Blockchain here. Just copy and paste your transaction ID into the search bar.
Note: Not everyone in the US has access to the debit card yet, stay tuned for updates.