Sending Ethereum (ETH) from your Paxful wallet is easy! Check out the steps below to get started:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to the Wallet page.
- Click “Send” under your Ethereum wallet.
- Enter in the amount of ETH that you’d like to send and the recipient’s address. Once that’s done, hit “Continue”.
- Next, you’ll see a confirmation page. Double check that your recipient’s address is correct here! If you're sending ETH to an external wallet, you will also see the current fees associated with this transaction at this step. To learn more about this fee, check out this article. You’ll also need to enter in your 2FA code if you have it set up for this step. Once you’re ready and you’ve confirmed all of the information is correct, hit “Send Ethereum now” and you’re good to go!
- Not everyone has access to ETH yet, but we’re working on opening this up to everyone soon!
- You can send cryptocurrency internally to another Paxful wallet address up to 5 times a month with no network fee. After those five transfers, you will be required to pay the network fee. For more information on fees, check out this article.
- After ETH is sent, the transaction needs 12 confirmations on the blockchain to be successful. You can check out the status of the transaction through Etherscan here. Just grab the transaction ID from your Paxful wallet here and enter it into Etherscan to track.