If you’re looking to deposit ETH into your Paxful wallet, check out the steps below to get started:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to the Wallet page
- Click “Receive” under your Ethereum wallet
- You'll now see your wallet address here, allowing you to copy and paste the address, or you can use the QR code. You’ll also see the current fee associated with receiving ETH in your Paxful wallet at this time—take a look at this article for more information on fees. Please make sure the amount you’ll be receiving is worth more than the fee!
- If ETH is sent from an external wallet, the transaction needs 12 confirmations on the blockchain to be successful. You can check out the status of the transaction through Etherscan here. Just grab the transaction ID from your Paxful wallet here and enter it into Etherscan to track.
- Not everyone has access to ETH yet, but we’re working on opening this up to everyone soon!