When you send ETH or USDT (Paxful uses Ethereum-based USDT) from one wallet to another, you can check the status of the transaction through Etherscan. Check out the steps below to get started:
Each transaction has a transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash). The IDs generally look like a bunch of random numbers and letters and looking something like this:
To find your transaction ID in your Paxful wallet:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to your wallet
- Scroll down to your Tether or Ethereum transactions at the bottom of the page and select “all transactions” to see your full transaction history
- Once you find the transaction you’re looking for, copy the transaction ID
Once you have the transaction ID:
- Head over to Etherscan.io
- Paste in the transaction ID
- From there, you can track your transaction. It usually takes 12 confirmations (it can take up to 30 on some platforms) for your transaction to complete, so hang tight!
Note: Not everyone has access to ETH yet, but we’re working on opening this up to everyone soon!
For more information on sending USDT, take a look at this article.