For us, at Paxful, the safety of our marketplace is very important. As a result, it may happen that some accounts get banned as they didn’t pass our compliance review.
An account may not pass compliance review for several reasons, such as:
- We believe that you have violated the Terms of Service, which may include:
- Providing multiple and/or false identifications;
- Operating more than one Paxful account;
- Refusing to verify your identity;
- Please see our terms of service here.
- It’s connected with an activity that may be illegal.
- We have received an order from a legal authority, which may include:
- A subpoena or similar legal order;
- Pending litigation involving your account;
- An investigation and/or proceeding involving your account.
- We can’t verify the personal and/or business purpose of your account and you have refused to provide us with the requested information.
- We identify your blockchain activity as a heightened legal/regulatory risk.
- We believe that you may have taken action that we believe to be circumventing our controls and/or procedures to keep our platform safe.
- We determine it is necessary to protect us and our users, including you, from danger or loss.
- If you're located in these countries you must verify your ID to create new offers, sell cryptocurrency, and use/access your wallet
- You can’t appeal this decision, and we won’t address any further inquiries into this case.