Sending Tether (USDT) from your Paxful wallet is easy! Check out the steps below to get started:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to the Wallet page.
- Click “Send” under your Tether wallet
- Enter in the amount of USDT that you’d like to send and the recipient’s wallet address. You have two options here: send USDT via the Tron network, or via the Ethereum network. These networks have different fees, which you’ll see listed at this step. Once that’s done, hit “Continue”.
- Next, you’ll see a confirmation page. Double check that the recipient’s wallet address is correct. Once you’re ready and you’ve confirmed all of the information is correct, hit “Send Tether now” and you’re good to go.
- After USDT is sent, the transaction needs 12 confirmations on the blockchain to be successful. You can check out the status of the transaction through Etherscan (for Ethereum USDT) here and Tronscan (for Tron USDT) here. Just grab the transaction ID from your Paxful wallet here and enter it into Etherscan or Tronscan to track.
Warning: If you are in an OFAC grey country, you’ll need to be ID verified to send funds out of your Paxful wallet.