Sending Tether (USDT) from your Paxful wallet is easy! Check out the steps below to get started:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to the Wallet page.
- Click “Send” under your Tether wallet
- Enter in the amount of USDT that you’d like to send and the recipient’s Tether address. Once that’s done, hit “Continue”.
- Next, you’ll see a confirmation page. Double check that your recipient’s address is correct here! If you're sending Tether to an external wallet, you will also see the current fees associated with this transaction at this step. To learn more about this fee, check out this article. Once you’re ready and you’ve confirmed all of the information is correct, hit “Send Tether now” and you are good to go!
- You can send USDT internally to another Paxful wallet address up to 5 times a month with no network fee. After those five transfers, you will be required to pay the network fee. For more information on fees, check out this article.
- After USDT is sent, the transaction needs 12 confirmations on the blockchain to be successful. You can check out the status of the transaction through Etherscan here. Just grab the transaction ID from your Paxful wallet here and enter it into Etherscan to track.
Warning: If you are in an OFAC grey country, you’ll need to be ID verified to send funds out of your Paxful wallet.