Sometimes, an offer on Paxful will be removed from the marketplace because it harms the buying and selling experience for the Paxful community.
Here’s a short list explaining why offers are removed from the Paxful marketplace:
- Changing the terms and instructions - Do not change the terms and instructions you agreed to with your trade partner after the trade has started.
- Sharing contact information - Do not attempt to communicate outside of Paxful’s trade chat with your trade partner. Giving out personal information is how fraud and identity theft start. This includes WhatsApp, Telegram, phone numbers, email, etc.
- Being unresponsive with your trade partners - Do not create an offer and then become unresponsive with your trade partner once the trade is initiated.
- Being disrespectful - Do not use any profanity, hate speech, and other offensive or vulgar messaging in your offer. Paxful has a zero tolerance policy for this type of behavior.
- Payment method was restricted - Offers can be removed from the marketplace because the payment method selected has been restricted in your location. For more information, take a look at this article.
I understand why my offer was removed, what are my next steps?
In most cases, you’ll receive a gentle warning about your offer and why it was removed. You’ll be expected to turn your offer on again and update the terms and instructions so it doesn’t fit the criteria mentioned above. Additional actions may be taken for severe or repeat offenses, such as being banned from Paxful or restricting the payment method.
I understand why my offer was removed and now I can’t create a new offer using the same payment method, what are my next steps now?
Please contact our support team so we can help get this payment method reinstated for you. Our Marketplace investigations team will verify the request and ensure your account is in good standing before granting access.