You can convert your BTC into USDT on Paxful. USDT or Tether is a stablecoin which means you can store your Bitcoin in a cryptocurrency that is not affected by the volatility in the price of Bitcoin. This article will guide you on how to convert your Bitcoin to Tether.
1. Login to your Paxful account and click Wallet.
The Wallet page appears showing your Bitcoin and Tether wallets.
Tip: Use our tour guide to familiarize yourself with our wallet.
2. On your Bitcoin wallet, click Convert.
The Convert Bitcoin to Tether dialog box appears.
3. Enter the amount of BTC you want to convert in the field provided and click Convert.
- Once you enter the amount in BTC, the amount you’ll receive in USDT appears under the BTC field.
- This amount includes all other fees and charges alongside Paxful’s fees. There may be additional fees charged by the Hedging Counterparty and/or third parties.
- You can convert any amount between 10 USDT and 10,000 USDT from your available balance.
- You can also choose to convert a fixed percentage of your available balance by clicking 25%, 50%, or 75%. Or you can click Max to convert all your available BTC as long as it falls within the upper limit of 10,000 USDT.
4. Double-check the amount you are going to convert and click Convert one more time.
Your Wallet page appears with the updated amounts.
- You can always convert your Tether balance back into Bitcoin for free.
- You can also check how much you’ve converted over time by viewing your transaction history.