Sometimes the Bitcoin you send from your Paxful wallet may not appear in the recipient’s wallet balance. This doesn’t mean that your funds are lost. Here are some steps for you to figure out what could have happened:
- Ensure that you’ve sent the Bitcoin to the correct recipient’s wallet address. You can check this by going over your transaction history.
- If the recipient’s wallet address is correct, go to the next step.
- If you have used an incorrect address, go to this article about recovering funds sent to the wrong wallet address.
- Check the transaction status on Blockcypher.com or Blockchain.com.
- If you see less than three confirmations, give the transaction some more time to be processed (this may take up to 24 hours).
- If you see three or more confirmations, contact the recipient’s wallet service provider to investigate this situation further.
Note: Don't worry! If you've entered the correct recipient's wallet address, your funds will be recovered.