As an offer owner, you have the option to set a timeframe for your offers to be active on the public list. This way, you don't need to deactivate each of your offers every time you go offline. This guide will show you how to manage working hours for your offers and how to find them on an offer of your trade partner.
Managing working hours for your offers
To set or edit working hours for your offer, do the following:
1. Begin creating or editing your offer as usual, according to standard flow.
2. On Step 3 of the offer creation flow in Advanced options, locate the Working hours section. Choose your time zone from the Your Time Zone drop-down list.
3. Click the days of the week you want to select or deselect.
4. Click a time box and select a time from the drop-down list that appears. Choose the timeframe for your offer to be active on the public listing.
- On the unselected days of the week, your offer will be inactive.
- To set a different time for each day of the week, activate the Custom schedule toggle, and make the necessary adjustments.
- To apply the selected schedule for all existing offers, activate the Apply to all offers toggle.
- To reset a selected schedule, click Reset Schedule.
5. Continue the offer creation or editing flow as usual and click Create offer or Update offer to save your offer working hours.
Working hours of your trade partners
To see the working hours of an offer, do the following:
- On the offers list page, locate an offer of your interest and click Buy or Sell, depending on the offer type.
- On the offer page, scroll down to see the Offer working hours section.
- To see the timezone of an offer, hover over the clock icon.
- To see the exact schedule, hover over a day of the week.