How do I become a Power Trader on Paxful?
You might’ve seen a few users rocking the Power Trader badge. This badge is given out to users who meet our good standing criteria and pass our additional verification check.
What are the requirements?
- You need to complete ID verification.
- You need to complete address verification.
- You need to have at least 500 total successful trades.
- You need to have at least 200 trade partners.
- You need to have been actively trading on the platform within the last 365 days.
- Your account can’t have any marketplace warnings.
- Your account can’t violate any of our Terms of Service.
- Your account can’t be in a banned, frozen, or suspended state.
- Your account needs to be at least 90 days old on the date you submit your application.
It sounds like a lot is required, but in practice, all you have to do is maintain a good status on Paxful and keep it positive. The health of the marketplace is something we take very seriously.
What are the benefits of becoming a Power Trader?
- The Marketplace will see you as a trustworthy vendor.
- You will not be required to do a security deposit if you create a Gift Card offer.
- Possibility to submit a report at any time during the trade (as a seller of cryptocurrency).
- Higher margin limits for payment methods (see table below).
|Payment Group||Regular Margin Limits||Power Trader Margin Limits|
Okay, so I meet the requirements, what are the next steps?
- Contact Support and let us know you meet the minimum requirements for the Power Trader badge.
- We will review your account. If you meet the requirements, you’ll need to submit additional verification. Once we receive the additional verification and approve it, you’re good to go!