If you have noticed that your Paxful bitcoin wallet address has changed, it isn’t a technical error. This has happened as we have upgraded our bitcoin wallet service. Don’t worry—this was a planned update and everything is working as expected. Your old bitcoin address is still valid and your funds are safe.
Articles in this section
- Why did my wallet address change?
- Not receiving emails from Paxful
- Why do I receive "Unknown bitcoin address" error message?
- Trade chat not opening
- Invalid parameters. Missing bitcoin address.
- "Error uploading file"
- IP address is banned
- Email notifications not received
- Error "Email must be a valid email address"
- Inability to leave feedback after a trade