If your Bitcoin wallet address has changed, you shouldn't worry. We've upgraded the way addresses are displayed in your wallet. We now have made it easier for you to see the most recent Bitcoin address created for your latest transaction. Your old bitcoin address is still valid and your coins are still there. If you would like to see your previous Bitcoin addresses, head over to the Addresses tab. If you have further questions please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- What Do I Do If I Have a Transaction or Hedging Issue?
- Why Did My Wallet Address Change?
- Not Receiving Emails from Paxful
- Why Do I Receive "Unknown Bitcoin Address" Error Message?
- Trade Chat Not Opening
- Invalid Parameters. Missing Bitcoin Address.
- "Error Uploading File"
- Email Notifications Not Received
- Copy/Paste Problem with Bitcoin Address
- Bitcoin Send Out is Delayed, Send Out without Transaction ID