Registering a corporate account is an excellent opportunity for businesses trading on Paxful. In this article, you will find the benefits, minimum requirements, and the steps you have to follow to obtain a corporate account.
What are the benefits of a corporate account?
A corporate account gives you the following benefits:
- Ability to have trades worth more than 100,000 USD after approval.
- Ability to have up to two alternative accounts.
What do I need to know before applying for a corporate account?
Here is a list of what you need to know:
- You need to verify your username, email address, phone number, ID, and address.
- Your organization must be a registered legal entity.
- You must have documentation showing proof of incorporation.
- You must provide a shareholder registry with the names and passport details of all people who own at least 10% of the business.
- If you are planning to delegate the management of your corporate account to someone who is not a registered owner, be ready to provide us with their name, title, and passport details.
- You must have documentation disclosing the origin of the company's funds.
- For cryptocurrency or high-risk businesses, we require Enhanced Due Diligence. Enhanced Due Diligence includes answering additional information about your compliance practices and providing a copy of your AML policy.
How do I register for a corporate account?
Once your email address, phone number, ID, and address are verified, you can apply directly through the Account page of your Paxful account.
- Once you've provided the required documents, we'll take up to seven business days to review your request. In some cases, it may take longer.
How do I know if my request is confirmed?
You'll receive a confirmation email and a corporate account badge will appear on your profile.