You can change your email address linked to your Paxful account by going to the Settings page and following these steps:
Go to your Settings page from your account icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Underneath the Account settings header, click on “Change Email”.
- A pop-up window will appear, where you can click “Continue”.
- You'll be directed to enter a validation code from your phone, either via SMS or your 2FA verification.
- You'll now need to type in the email address you'd like to associate with your Paxful account, then click “Verify Email”.
Go to your email inbox and copy the code we send you.
- Verify your email address by inputting the code when prompted.
After setting up the new email associated with your Paxful account, you'll see a pop-up window that will confirm the change.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- It may take up to 24 hours for our system to complete the change of your account’s email address.
- If you’re using 2FA, you will receive a validation code through either Google Authenticator or Authy.
- You *must* be able to verify the new email address. If you're unable to, you won't be able to change your email to that specific address.
- You are only able to change your email address **3** times.
For your security, some email address change requests need to be reviewed by our support team. If you are unable to change your email address through the steps above, you can reach out to us through the contact form. For more information on how to use this form, check out this article.
Once our support team receives your request, we’ll ask you a few questions to make sure you’re the owner of your Paxful account. From there, our team will take a look at processing your request.