- Paxful does not charge any fees to customers who are buying bitcoin.
- When purchasing bitcoin from another customer on Paxful, you are buying bitcoin at a rate set by the customer themselves. These rates vary based on numerous factors such as your verification status, payment method, currency pair (such as USD, EUR, CNY), and order size.
- Be sure to evaluate each offer that you choose when buying bitcoin. Tips on how to buy bitcoin can be found here.
- Paxful charges fees to customers who sell bitcoin.
- The fee varies depending on the method of payment you accept for selling your bitcoin.
- Gift Cards: 5% iTunes and Google Play. 1% for every other gift card.
- Bank Transfers: 1%
- Credit/Debit Cards: 1%
- Digital Currencies: 1%
- Online Transfers: 1%
- Cash Deposits: 1%
- This escrow amount is deducted from your paxful wallet at the beginning of the trade. Upon successful completion of the trade, Paxful receives the escrow fee. If the trade is not completed, i.e bitcoin is released from escrow back to the bitcoin seller, Paxful takes no fee.
- Paxful charges a flat send out fee of 0.0005 BTC for every sendout from the wallet to an external Bitcoin address.
- This fee covers the associated miner fee and maintenance of our secure wallet infrastructure.
- There are no fees if sending bitcoin to another Paxful customer.