|Payment Group||Sell Bitcoin||Buy Bitcoin|
|Bank Transfers||0.5%||no fee|
|Credit/Debit Cards||1%||no fee|
|Digital Currencies||1%||no fee|
|Online Wallets||1%||no fee|
2% for every other gift card
5% iTunes and Google Play
|Wallet Type||Send Out||Incoming|
|External Wallet||0.0005 BTC flat fee||no fee|
5 per month - no fee
more than 5 per month - a fee of $1.00 or 1% of the sending amount, whichever is greater.
- Paxful does not charge any fees to customers who are buying bitcoin.
- When purchasing bitcoin from another customer on Paxful, you are buying bitcoin at a rate set by the customers themselves. These rates vary based on numerous factors such as your verification status, payment method, currency pair (such as USD, EUR, CNY), and order size.
- Be sure to evaluate each offer that you choose when buying bitcoin. Tips on how to buy bitcoin can be found here.
- Paxful charges fees to customers who sell bitcoin.
- The fee varies depending on the method of payment you accept for selling your bitcoin.
- Bank Transfers: 0.5%
- Credit/Debit Cards: 1%
- Digital Currencies: 1%
- Online Wallets: 1%
- Cash: 1%
- Gift Cards: 5% iTunes and Google Play. 2% for every other gift card.
- This escrow amount is deducted from your Paxful wallet at the beginning of the trade. Upon successful completion of the trade, Paxful receives the escrow fee. If the trade is not completed, i.e bitcoin is released from escrow back to the bitcoin seller, Paxful takes no fee.
- Paxful charges a flat wallet send out fee of 0.0005 BTC for every send out from the wallet to an external Bitcoin address.
- This fee covers the associated miner fee and maintenance of our secure wallet infrastructure.
- Sending bitcoin to another Paxful customer is free of charge for the first 5 transactions sent per month. After that, a fee of $1.00 or 1% of the sending amount, whichever is greater, will be applied to each transaction sent to another Paxful customer. The fee will be charged in Bitcoin and calculated based on the market rate of Bitcoin at the time of the transaction. If you do not have Bitcoin equivalent to $1.00 you will not be able to send funds.
Please note: An internal wallet send out fee of $1.00 or 1% has been established due to the high amount of off-escrow trades on our platform. Off-escrow trades are trades made without our consent as they happen out of our regular trade process. This fee is used to prevent certain users from abusing our Terms of Service.