Your Paxful journey begins with a simple decision: whether or not to create an account. If you think that you’re ready to take the plunge into the world of crypto and financial freedom, then the next step is to create your Paxful account. Creating your account is easy and very user-friendly. Upon registering, you also get a free wallet to store the cryptocurrency you earn from trading on Paxful.
Here’s a Paxful school tutorial to walk you through the process of creating your account:
To create a new Paxful account:
1. Open a web browser and launch the Paxful webpage: https://www.paxful.com. The Paxful home page appears.
2. Click Create account on the top right corner of the main page.
The Create your account page appears.
3. Complete the following fields on the signup form:
|Your email address||Enter your email address.||Email can be changed only within the first 7 days and only in case of a typo.|
|Create password||Create a strong password.||Your new password must :
Be at least 6 characters long
Have one lower case character
Have one special character (@#* etc.)
Have one number
Have one uppercase character
- Upon registering with Paxful, you get an automatically created username. You can create a custom username later. To set a personalized username, you need to verify your email.
- Click I have referral code to register your referral code received from another Paxful user.
4. Click Create Paxful account.
5. Complete your captcha verification.
An activation email is sent to your email address.
6. Go to your inbox, open the email from [email protected] and click Verify email.
Alternatively, to confirm your email follow the procedure described in Email verification.
Your account is registered and your email is confirmed.
Once you have created your account, we recommend verifying your phone and identity as well to gain more trading opportunities on our platform. If you have any other questions, feel free to explore our knowledge base, reach out to us via Contact Us form on our website, or send us a message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.