It’s unfortunate that you want to close your account. However, you can close your account if you want to. For legal and compliance purposes, Paxful is required to keep all records and trading histories of all our users both current and past.
To close your Paxful account
- Hover over your username on the top right of the page and click Settings from the context menu that appears.
The Settings page appears.
- On the menu on the left, click Security.
The Security settings appear.
- Under the Close account section, click Close account.
The Request to close account dialog box appears.
- Select one of the pre-defined reasons or select Other and type your own reason for account deactivation and click Send request.
A confirmation email is sent to your inbox from [email protected].
- Open the email and click Close Account.
The request is added to our queue and the moderators will review it before arriving at a decision. If the request is declined, the moderator will provide a reason via email. We request your patience as this is a time-consuming process.
Warning: If after submitting your request you still have trading activity, wallet balance, or active disputes, your request will be rejected.
Reach out to our support team with any additional questions or if you require additional information.