Every Paxful user has an affiliate link that can be found on the classic, vendor, and affiliate dashboards. When new users sign up using your affiliate link, you earn commissions. The program allows you to earn a 50% commission on the standard escrow fee every time one of your direct affiliates makes a “buy” transaction and a 10% commission on the standard escrow fee when your direct affiliates’ affiliates make a “buy” transaction. The escrow fee is calculated as 1% in all affiliate payouts, except the cases where the affiliate fee is lower than 1%. If the escrow fee is lower than 1%, the affiliate fee is calculated based on the lower fee.
Tier 2: Affiliates who sign up through one of your Tier 1 affiliates’ affiliate links are considered your Tier 2 affiliates.
Tier 1: You receive 50% of our standard escrow fee for successfully completed “buy” trades by this user.
Tier 2: You receive 10% of our standard escrow fee for successfully completed “buy” trades by this user.
- The escrow fee is calculated as 1% in all affiliate payouts, except the cases where the affiliate fee is lower than 1%. If the escrow fee is lower than 1%, the affiliate fee is calculated based on the lower fee.
- If you would like to also earn from your “sell” trades, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Social media is also a great way to promote your affiliate link. It is a good idea to use track ID’s for all the different promotions you do, so you can observe what works best for you and learn from that.
Earnings typically get credited to your affiliate wallet instantly after your affiliate's trade completes. Once your affiliate wallet balance reaches the bitcoin amount which equals $10, you can transfer the bitcoin balance from your affiliate wallet to your Paxful wallet.
Once the balance of your bitcoin Affiliate Wallet reaches a total lifetime value of $300, you will be required to submit identity and address verification.
Pro Tip: You can sell your bitcoin earnings on our platform for additional profit!
Where can I view my affiliate earnings?
- Creating new accounts to redirect existing trade activity accounts on the Paxful platform that benefits from the Paxful Affiliate Program in any form. You are only allowed to have one account.
Using spam of any type to attract referrals.
- Using redirects (forwarding) from your domain to the company domain.
- Buying advertising for branded queries: Paxful, paxful.com or any of their derivatives, or any misspelled versions of these phrases
- Publishing false information in order to attract more clients or misleading clients in any way
- Using branded queries of other competitor companies for advertising the Paxful brand and comparing it with other brands in ads, or unjustifiably showing other brands in a bad light
- Using any form of fraud in order to gain profit in the Paxful Affiliate Program
- Offering referrals the opportunity to register using your affiliate link for a fee or some other incentive
- Please see our Affiliate Terms of Services for further information.