Verification is an important part of Paxful as we aim to make the trading experience on our platform as safe as possible. The following table lists out our various verification levels along with their corresponding benefits:
|Level||Verification Needed||Per Trade Limit||Trade Volume Lifetime Limit||Send from Wallet Lifetime Limit||Receive to Wallet Lifetime Limit|
|1||Email and Phone||$1,000||$1,000||$1,000||Unlimited|
|4||Enhanced Due Diligence||Higher than $50,000||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
- The per trade limit for a trade is calculated based on the total volume of all active trades available for your current level.
- Users from the United States require levels 1, 2, 3 to use Paxful wallet services and trade on our marketplace. To withdraw funds and to make any trades on Paxful, users must verify their ID and address.
- Users from the European Union and Canada require levels 1, 2 to use Paxful wallet services and trade on our marketplace. To withdraw funds and to make any trades on Paxful, users must verify their ID.
- In order to create an offer, you need to be ID-verified.
- To send funds from your Paxful wallet, you need to verify your email and phone.
- Check if your country is on the OFAC grey list. In case if your country is on the list, to send funds from your Paxful wallet or to sell cryptocurrency, you need to be ID-verified.