This is a guide on how to add bank details to the trade chat. This option helps to safely store the bank details so that you do not have to send this information to your trade partner manually. This will help avoid typos and any misunderstandings related to this sensitive information. You can save more than 1 bank account and use them for all your bank transfer trades.
Start a Bank Transfer trade and click on “My Bank accounts”, then click on the pop-up “Add bank account” and have your account details ready.
Please note: If you already have saved an account before, please go to Step 4.
1. Choose if the account is registered on a person or a company.
2. Choose the country.
3. Specify the currency of your account.
Click “Next” to proceed.
1. Add routing number (for the USA) or choose your bank (for Nigeria).
2. Insert account number or IBAN account number for EU countries.
3. Add the exact account holder name.
Click “Add bank account” or add details for international Swift transfers (optional):
1. Account holder country of residency
2. Account holder state/region
3. Account holder city
4. Account holder ZIP code
5. Account holder address
In case of success, your bank account will appear in a window at the bottom. In order to send these details to your trade partner, click on the account details. After you check the details, click “Share bank details”.
Bitcoin buyer will receive the following message:
- Customers located in the country where we don’t support bank accounts logic, will not be able to see the feature. At the moment, we support the US, Nigeria, EU countries.
- Once sent, it is not possible to delete bank details from the chat. However, you can send account details more than once.