This is a guide on how to add bank details to your profile. This will help to store bank related information in your account. In this way, there is no need to send this sensitive information to your trade partner manually. You can save more than 1 bank account and use them for all your bank transfer trades.
Login to your account and click “Settings”.
Click on “Bank accounts” and have your account details ready.
1. Choose if the account is registered on a person or a company.
2. Choose the country.
3. Specify the currency of your account.
Click “Next” to proceed.
1. Add routing number (for the USA) or choose your bank (for Nigeria).
2. Insert account number or IBAN account number for EU countries.
3. Add the exact account holder name.
Click “Add bank account” or add details for international Swift transfers (optional):
1. Account holder country of residency
2. Account holder state/region
3. Account holder city
4. Account holder ZIP code
5. Account holder address
In case of success, your bank account will appear in the list. Feel free to edit/remove account details or add a new one:
Please note: Customers located in the country where we don’t support bank accounts logic, will not be able to see the feature. At the moment, we support the US, Nigeria, EU countries.