This article shows you how to add bank details to your profile so that you don’t have to send this sensitive information to your trade partner manually, every time you have a bank transfer trade.
1. Login to your account, hover over your username and click Settings.
The Account settings page appears.
2. Keep your bank account details handy and click Bank accounts on the left menu.
3. Choose your account type, country, and currency and click NEXT.
Add your bank account dialog box appears.
4. Complete the following fields:
|Routing Number||The nine-digit code used to identify your financial institution.||USA only|
|Account Number||Your personal account number with the bank.|
|Account Holder Name||The account holder’s name.||Account holder’s name must be exactly as stated in the account.|
|IBAN||Your International Bank Account Number||EU only|
|Bank||Your bank’s name.||Nigeria only|
5. Click SHOW INFORMATION FOR SWIFT TRANSFERS (optional) and complete the additional fields as follows:
|Account holder country of residency||Your current country of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents. This is not your country of citizenship.|
|Account holder state/region||Your current state or region of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
|Account holder city||Your current city of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
|Account holder ZIP code||The ZIP code of your current residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
|Account holder address||Your complete address of residence.||As stated in the bank account related documents.|
6. Click ADD ACCOUNT.
Your account is added to the list of your bank accounts in your profile.
- You can edit/remove account details in the future.
- If you are from a country with no recognized bank, this feature is unavailable to you. At the moment, we support the banks in US, Nigeria, and the EU countries.
- You can save multiple bank accounts and use them for all your bank transfer trades.