The key to good offer terms is being short and concise about what you need.
The offer terms are a short description of the requirements BEFORE the trade begins.
Briefly explain to your customers what you expect of them and what they need to have ready to pay you. Give short details on how you wish to be paid, what documents are required, and what other terms they need to follow.
Use offer tags to give more details to your potential buyer.
Offer tags can help you describe what you need from the buyer further. “ID REQUIRED”, “CASH ONLY”, “RECEIPT REQUIRED”, etc. are examples of tags that might help the buyer understand what you need. If you can’t find a tag that suits your needs, feel free to suggest a new one on the “Create an Offer” page.
Remember to make your offer terms short and concise.
With the offer terms, you have to make sure that the buyer will understand what he/she needs to pay you BEFORE the trade begins. If the offer terms are NOT clear and easy to understand, users will likely cancel the trade because they would not be sure of what happens next, if the offer terms are too long the user may start a trade without reading them. If your offer terms ARE clear and easy to understand, you would have a lot less cancelled trades. Try to be specific enough, yet not overwhelming to the buyer. Also, remember to make sure that your offer terms are in line with Paxful's Terms of Service.
What NOT to do:
- Do NOT suggest to trade off escrow. Any suggestions to trade off-site are strictly forbidden and this kind of activity will get you banned from Paxful.
- Do NOT give personal contact information in your terms.
- Do NOT give links to outside sites or share URLs.
Examples of good offer terms:
iTunes gift cards
- This offer is iTunes gift cards ONLY, not Apple Music cards.
- Physical card ONLY, e-code pictures or codes will not be allowed.
- Cards of 100 dollars or less ONLY!
- You will need to upload a picture of the card. Photoshopped or edited images will get you reported.
Amazon gift cards
- I accept only physical Amazon Gift cards which were purchased with CASH.
- Have a photo of a physical Amazon Gift card (back side with visible codes)
- Have a photo of the receipt confirming the card was purchased with CASH. Cards bought with debit will NOT be accepted!
- I can only use the full balance of the cards. For example, if it’s you have a $100 card, you cannot ask me to only take $50. I will ONLY take the WHOLE amount on the card.
- Your PayPal account MUST BE VERIFIED.
- I do NOT accept funds from credit cards, debit cards, and checks through PayPal.
- You must show proof that the funds are already available in your PayPal balance and you must show your FULL screen.
- Take a screenshot of the email account that is on your PayPal account. This means that you must show what the address and the email say from the back office.
- You MUST provide a link to your Facebook Profile.
- I will need you to send me a screenshot of proof that the funds came from your PayPal balance.
- Funds must be sent in the form of Goods and Services.
- I have the right to stop working with anyone if I suspect fraud. I will report you and do my best to have you removed from Paxful.
- CASH PAYMENTS ONLY.
- The detail for Western Union payment will be provided when you start a trade.
- Send a clear picture of the receipt.
- No third party deals.
- This is a trade for an EU SEPA bank transfer. If you don’t have an EU bank account, this trade is NOT for you.
- Due to several people being scammed recently through identity theft, I have to ask first-time customers to upload identification.
- The name on the identification should match the name of the bank account used to send the money.
- The BTC will be released once payment is received. If you want to buy more BTC than I have already available here, take into account it takes about half an hour for me to send additional BTC to my wallet here.
- Note, I reserve the right to ask for additional verification if I suspect you are not the person on the ID presented. However, you have the option to refuse further verification, in which case the trade is cancelled and I will send the funds back to the bank account it came from.
- Users with brand new accounts need to provide a selfie holding up their ID next to their face (in addition to a close up of the ID).